Resources used: USMLEworld, First Aid, Kaplan, and Step-Up
In order for FutureMD to better serve their students, there is an instituted cancellation policy.
If students cannot make it to their tutoring session, please contact us, 48 hours in advance to cancel your appointment. If you do not cancel 48 hours in advance of the session, you will be charged a fee of 50% of that particular session's cost and no-call/no-shows will be charged 100% of the session's cost.
FutureMD is composed of medical school graduates and medical students, offering tutoring for USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 (CK & CS). The tutors of FutureMD have successfully passed all three of the aforementioned medical licensing exams, and we want to help current doctors in training share in the same success.
Tutoring sessions are available in person to students in the Cleveland, New York, Boston, Houston, Pittsburgh, Miami, and Los Angeles and tutoring is available to ALL CITIES via Skype and Google Chat.
- Upon receipt of payment, students receive their tutor's availability in 4-week blocks, THE STUDENTS then decide, when the sessions are held, Day or Night.
- Acuity Software is implemented for error-proof scheduling of tutoring and is compatible with iCal and Google Calender.
- Current Pricing is arranged on a sliding scale, so more hours purchased equates to a reduction in the 'per hour' tutoring rate.
- After 60 minutes of tutoring, if you are not 100% satisfied...you get a full refund.
- For students who book bulk hours in advance, call about our Full Course Discount.
- We accept most major credit cards and PayPal.
- FutureMD offers Student Referral Discount
Novelty, OH 44072
Phone: (252) 565-7975
Copyright 2013 Future-MD.net